We’ve been wondering who might be behind the development crew that is currently working on Dark Souls: Remastered for the Nintendo Switch, and if the news that came out today is true, the work being done may be very hopeful. According to GameRant, Virtuos will be working with Bandai Namco to make the remastered version of the game. Virtuos actually has a history of porting game collections to current-gen consoles, including the well-done Batman: Return to Arkham and Assassins Creed: The Ezio Collection, as well as their most recent achievement of bringing L.A. Noire to the Switch.
img src="https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Dark-Souls-3-ash-600x338.jpg" alt="" width="600" height="338" srcset="https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Dark-Souls-3-ash-600x338.jpg 600w, https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Dark-Souls-3-ash-350x197.jpg 350w, https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Dark-Souls-3-ash-768x432.jpg 768w, https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Dark-Souls-3-ash.jpg 1280w" sizes="(max-width: 600px) 100vw, 600px"">
The short version to this is that the game couldn’t be in better hands, because if there was ever a studio who would work to find a way to bring a game as big as Dark Souls to a console like the Switch and still preserve it while making updates, Virtuos would be the one. It will be interesting, however, to see if they take the DOOM route that Bethesda did by removing parts that they deemed to be unessential and made multiplayer a downloadable option. Dark Souls is going to be a challenge, but we’re pretty confident this one will get handled with great care.(Last Updated February 19, 2018 6:47 pm )
- Check Out The Latest Trailer For Super Robot Wars X
- Presidents' Day Game Sales: PC Rigs, Horizon: Zero Dawn, and More!
- Sneek Peek of Dark Souls: Age of Fire Comic from Ryan O'Sullivan and Anton Kokarev for May
- Third Editions is Publishing an English Version of Bioshock: From Rapture to Columbia
- A Single Dark Souls 3 Speedrunner Now Holds Eight Different Records
- Dishonored 2 Will Be Getting A Graphic Novel This Month
- i">> About the Author
- i">> Latest Posts
- i">> Contact
Gavin has been a lifelong geek who can chat with you about comics, television, video games, and even pro wrestling. He can also teach you how to play Star Trek chess, be your Mercy on Overwatch, recommend random cool music, and goes rogue in D&D. He also enjoys standup comedy, Let's Play videos and trying new games, along with hundreds of other geeky things that can't be covered in a single paragraph. Follow @TheGavinSheehan on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for random pictures and musings.
- Final Fantasy XV Has An Update Roadmap Planned Out Through 2019 - February 22, 2018
- EA Play Will Return During E3 2018 To Hollywood - February 22, 2018
- Overwatch Teases Their Next Character In New Tweet - February 22, 2018
- Get A Better Look At Your Potential Doggy Companion Boomer In Far Cry 5 - February 22, 2018
- Bandai Namco Address Patches Coming For Dragon Ball FighterZ - February 22, 2018
Source : https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02/19/we-now-know-who-is-developing-dark-souls-remastered/1012